Disclaimer; Raw data; read between the lines!, make sense for wisdom. It’s all gibberish for now.
Year End Reflections.
Happy New Year 2017
We wish you a very happy healthy prosperous and a blissful New Year 2017.
May all your cherished moments accompany you in the New Year taking you to greater heights and content in life.
With loves and greetings.
Xxx n xx
*CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017*
*1. ON EARNING:*
Never depend on single income. Make investment to
create a second chance.
*2. ON SPENDING:*
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
*3. ON SAVINGS:*
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
*4. ON TAKING RISK:*
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
*5. ON INVESTMENT:*
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
*6. ON EXPECTATIONS:*
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
*7. Past* is a waste paper, present is a newspaper, and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.
*8. When bad things happen* in your life, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
*9. Our eyes are in the front* because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.
*10.* We use pencil when we were young, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can easily be erased, unlike now.
My wishes for the new year, is let me loose, on the path of passion.
You want to know, who you are. You want to discover, who you are.
Let me emerge with enhanced creativity, innovation and immunity and drive me to my own destiny.
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first, and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, always.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for our convenience, not the caller’s.
22. Be a good loser for your
23. Be a good winner of
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don’t burn bridges. You will be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read: “No Regrets!”.
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you will regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favourite music.
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Forgive quickly. Life is short.
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 AM.
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone’s day by encouraging them.
44. Become someone’s hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you are a guest in someone’s home.
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
50. Don’t expect life to be fair…
Season’s greetings – wish you all a wonderful 2017 well ahead of time!?
Silence is golden. Much needed for reflection. Peace. Happy New Years friends.
New Year is indeed such a time for reflection. What the year brought forward and what it took.
A self dialogue, we have with the universe.
A time to reflect back on everything. Looking in the windows of the past, to see, how we have become.
Yet, reenforcing our vows, of whom we want to be.
Reflection of how much each year gone past and how it added to us or made us go lost. Life that is.
Reminding us of all our past gone thoughts and showing us our current posturing.
Saying, look. The change. Remember the vows of goodness.
You changed, I changed. It’s only fair. Don’t you think.
Penalty for mistakes, no lesson learned before repent.
This is what we agreed upon.
Our spiritual master, I understand.
Thank you for guiding me, thank you for showing me, make me better. Make me the goodness, that you want to see in the world.
Then don’t ever question! Cause, this brings about doubt, then deceit.
Doubt is what the past year was all about, the new year will once again enlighten.
Has happened all past years, has it not? Yet!. You question.
What do you really seek? You have the power within, your sub conscious is your moral compass.
What do you seek?
Is it not peace, the silence of the mind, so then, you can understand.
And is it not doubt that keeps the entire planet into slavery and total misery.
It is doubt that died with 2016. The time of enlightening is now. That is what 2017 will bring.
This is not even a prediction, is it not each year, your enlightenment and prosperity went in tandem.
Remember, I am just a reflection of you.
What do you seek? A peaceful sleep.
After doubt, then deceit, a slippery slope begins. Driven by the Alta ego, the other self,
Be enlightened to see this. Be enlightened to see the state of affairs, the state of household, the state of all that you are, then seek the answer.
You will soon realize the existence of your own other self.
May the year of 2017.
Be one full of enlightenment, enlightening opportunities for you to identify and exploit, allowing you to generate as much wealth, first for your self, then family, and then your entire society, encompassing everything, so much wealth will come your way, but remember, you can only keep, what you earn, more, needs a bigger plan for goodness and the more will come.
All the best wishes for the new year.
6 mins prior closing, I squared: the big squeeze. Once again, very good learning, when you watch every tick. The mkt the greatest teacher, a reflection of the universe.
The market is the reflection of the dominant thought, is it not?, albeit in minority, but dominating and reflective for the majority, the reflection of the collective, hopes, fears and greed.
2017 is enlightening.